TEL AVIV, Israel, June 16th, 2019– Stellerro, an alternative investment banking platform, automated, in-scale, determined to bring liquidity to the digital era will launch its STO on Monday, June 17th, 2019 at noon ET.
Stellerro, a Spanish-Israeli based alternative investment banking platform is pleased to announce the launch of its new Security Token Offering public sale.
Self-founded in mid-2018 by an experienced group of entrepreneurs from the Israeli capital markets & fintech industries, all are Blockchain veterans: Aviad Gindi – CEO, Dror Medalion – GM, Elad Kofman – CSO, Noam Barnea – CTO & Liron Rose – Advisory lead.
Stellerro was created to assist asset owners, funds, entrepreneurs & startups in taking part in an alternative method of fund raising. Stellerro believes that as the blockchain ecosystem matures, digital offerings will become easier to access and invest in. The ever-advancing secured technology, transparent approach, the inclusion of new financial titans and a strong blockchain congregation are all unified to create the most important thing Investors seek for — Liquidation & Tradability.
- Stellerro’s funding goal is €5 Million which it plans to utilize for R&D and business development expansion.
- The company is expected to generate revenue for investors starting Q4 2019, based on its financial projections.
- The public offering starts on June 17th, 2019 and will last for 2 months until August 16th, 2019.
- STRO tokens will grant the investors economic rights and dividend from the firm quarterly revenues.
- To ensure a fully regulated environment, investors will go through KYC & AML procedures in order to acquire STRO security tokens.
Join the public sale today at www.stellerro.com or contact the team for any inquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org.