Pioneer Markets Broker Summary
- Overall Rating
Here at The Next Bitcoin you can learn about many trading platforms, one of them is Pioneer Markets, we have concluded that Pioneer Markets is a good trading platform, it is NOT a scam! Read our Pioneer Markets review today and learn all you need to know about the Pioneer Markets trading platform and why we recommend it for all traders.
Pioneer Markets review
A recent survey of the FX industry showed that over 10 million active traders engage with financial markets daily pumping the daily trading volume to over $5 trillion. Even during financial downtrends, the industry thrives and attracts investors. Pioneer Markets is a company that managed to achieve great results in this highly competitive domain where only the best of the best can survive and flourish over a long enough period.
Why do people choose Pioneer Markets?
When it comes to the world of online-only businesses, customers usually have a much broader choice meaning that enterprises that want to attract and retain clients must provide a valuable service. The product offered by Pioneer Markets is a combination of advantages enjoyed by thousands of international traders. Here are just some of them:
- Diverse financial instruments. The broker has a deep catalog of assets you can trade. Currency pairs, commodity-based futures, CFD contracts on stocks and indices, and more. Whether you want to use a highly volatile instrument or something predictable, you will be able to find a perfect solution.
- Trader-friendly conditions. Flexible spreads across dozens of assets and commission-free banking make it easier for day traders and scalpers to squeeze out every bit of value from each trade. At the same time, margin trading accounts have a feature allowing them to adjust leverage sizes to manage risks.
- Reliable trading platform. All orders are executed instantly allowing you to quickly react to dynamically changing market situations. The information about prices is shown in real-time without any discrepancies with live data.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure. Users of the platform enjoy access to one of the most advanced web services in the industry. Contemporary safety measures, data protection, and a multifunctional trading terminal create a stellar user experience.
Some downsides of Pioneer Markets
Any modern online platform has a weak size. An efficient business has to cut corners somewhere and be meticulous with finances to ensure long-term development. While both things below can be described as an industry standard, they are, nevertheless, downsides of the service:
- Banking can be slow when using bank transfers. When depositing, you will have to wait up to 3 business to see funds added to your trading account. Withdrawals are often delayed by up 5 business days. In some cases, delays can be even longer. Banking is reliable but slow.
- Customer support service is often overwhelmed on weekends and during nighttime. Throughout business hours, users enjoy excellent customer care, but it can be provided with delays when the team is short-staffed.
The functionality of the Pioneer Markets’s trading terminal
All active traders know that the efficiency of your tools often determines your performance. The native terminal provided by Pioneer Markets is less powerful than specialized applications like MetaTrader4, but it still provides a solid arsenal of technical indicators and graphical overlays to allow you to analyze price dynamics in detail.
The terminal has some neat features allowing you to time moments of entrance into the market. One-click orders and real-time price tracking make it easier to correctly identify the perfect opportunity to buy or sell.
Banking at Pioneer Markets
This broker offers a rich array of payment methods making depositing and withdrawing convenient and quick.
- Debit cards should be used for deposits when you need to receive funds as quickly as possible. VISA and MasterCard transactions are processed instantly.
- Bank transfers are used by users who need to deposit a considerable amount of money at once. Note that withdrawing is possible only to verified bank accounts and may take up to 5 business days to be processed.
- Payment systems and even crypto tokens can be used to top up your balance at Pioneer Markets. However, the availability of unconventional payment methods depends on many factors including your residency.
The main takeaway
Pioneer Markets is a trusted brand that has been going strong in the Forex industry for a long time. It is a reliable company with hundreds of positive reviews praising its service and the range of financial products.